Distilled Water Cure is one of these little pamphlets. Only through one of our wonderful Written by Otoman Zar-Adusht Hanish in He claims there is only. “The Distilled Water Cure. ” by Otoman Hanish, M.D., d by. The British Mazdaznan Association “Often times the blood becomes tainted. Distilled Water Cure (Mazdaznan) by Otoman Zar-Adusht- Hanish in Books with free delivery over $60 at Australia’s biggest online bookstore Angus.

Author: Bagis Arashijin
Country: Haiti
Language: English (Spanish)
Genre: Business
Published (Last): 25 December 2017
Pages: 27
PDF File Size: 12.97 Mb
ePub File Size: 12.11 Mb
ISBN: 580-3-38723-677-4
Downloads: 60019
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]
Uploader: Tojora

By the time one has almost completed The Cure, one has become so accustomed to the drinking of distilled water that one likes and takes regularly a couple of cups before each evening meal.

Keep plenty of water in the system, so that eliminations through the body are good. The logical argument is who ccure better what we need than the creator, and he gave us distilled water. Cayce also advised drinking half to three-quarters of a glass of lukewarm water each morning on arising to help clear the kidneys. I fast all food for a minimum of 21 days annually. You can develop a habit of NOT drinking water and walk around being 66 or 67 percent sater, instead of 74 percent, which is what your body needs.

Hwnish is only one way of washing the blood and that is by means of dead waterundiluted water, distilled water which contains no life organism, chemicals or similar substances. Distilled water, by virtue of its weight: Two more 20 to 30 minutes before the mid-day meal. Even in a short time it eliminates appreciable quantities of impurities from the disttilled.


There are no minerals in it!

Doctors and Experts | aquariusthewaterbearer

Distilled water again breaks the cell barrier and the body weight returns to normal. In the human body, water fills similar functions.

On awakening take two cups. It has also been known to reduce distillwd and triglycerides. This mineral coating, he believes, interrupts the proper circulation of the blood, prevents the necessary irrigation of the skin, produces stiffness of the joints and dulls the action of the brain.

Everybody had used it and it is so full of ink that it will not suck up any more. If The Cure be ccure to for from 5 to 12 weeks in succession, 65 percent of all ailments become eliminated, and the other 35 percent haish be eliminated if one continues after ward with a correct diet.

Distilled water, by virtue of its weight: Another two cups shortly before breakfast. Two cups in the middle of the afternoon. This process will be impeded if the water you drink is already contaminated.

One may eat and drink according to individual needs. Department of the Army, U.

Distilled Water Cure Mazdaznan by Otoman Zar Adusht Hanish

It dissolves inorganic mineral substances lodged in tissues of the body so that such substances can be eliminated in the process of purifying the body. There are rules of thumb on how much water to drink. The diseases caused by impure water are numerous and fatal. Water has to be pure, free from fluoride, chlorine, and chemicals, which is why I recommend distilled water.

This is the email address that you previously registered with on angusrobertson.

It is a simple matter to drink a glass of water, yet the results of the act are marvelous. My fast was fairly simple and straight forward. It all depends on what you have ingested and inhaled your whole life and what routes your body chooses to eject the garbage.

TOP Related Posts  2SC9014 PDF

In the blender I cut cre oranges and grapefruits into small pieces, add water, and blend until liquid. The divine purpose of water is to act as a solvent.

The process of distillation kills and removes virtually all bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, and other organic and inorganic contaminants.

Unfortunately, your brain actually shrinks as you dehydrate. Odorless, colorless and tasteless, distilled water contains no solid mater of any kind, no minerals, organic or inorganic and is made solely of the two gases, hydrogen and oxygen.


It all depends on what YOU have ingested and inhaled your whole life and what routes your body chooses to eject the garbage. Distilled water is safe to drink, and the kind of water I use myself. For there are many channels of elimination from the system. If desired, two more portions may be taken one, two hours after lunch, and the other two hours after dinner. We also hanisg that you have an account on Bookworld.

Just as much as one can drink comfortably without forcing oneself.

Everybody is different as to how they detox, where they detox, and what they detox. Here are the writings of doctors and experts who all support the benefits of Distilled Water. As in, garbage will start to pour out of you!